Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Miscellaneous

I decided it was time to download some cool photos from my phone.

Lisa and I went to a local ski swap and picked up a helmet for Cole (he is going to learn to ski this year).  He loved it so much, he wore it the rest of the day, even when we went into 5 Guys for lunch.  Such a funny boy.


Tucker is now in Cub Scouts and loves it.  How can you not love a cute boy in a scout uniform?  So awesome.

National Bosses Day was this last month and my staff surprised me with two day passes to Park City Mountain Resort.  Lisa and I are really excited to go and are grateful for the awesome employees I have working for me.

For Halloween the kids asked me to carve a minion.  This was my attempt at a minion.  Not my best work, but not too shabby either.



0 comments: