Thursday, June 2, 2011

And Off She Goes!

Last Saturday, May 28th, I had to run to get the oil changed on one of our cars and when I came back the kids had a huge surprise for me. Aubrey was riding her bike without training wheels. She had been wearing out the right training wheel so Cody tightened them. Well, Tucker gets out his old bike that doesn't have training wheels on it and tells Aubrey to try riding it. Tucker helped balance the bike and she took off down the street! She's a little pro. Cody was shocked and ended up taking Aubrey's training wheels off and now I've got 2 kids 2 wheeling all over the neighborhood! I love the fact that it was her big brother that taught her how to ride a 2 wheeler. : )



1 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so awesome! and so cute that tucker taught her what a good big brother!