Thursday, November 25, 2010

The little and the big (sometimes I hate thinking of post titles)

I can't remember if I've mentioned this or not, but we've got a thumb sucker on our hands. I love it though. Blake is the best baby. He sleeps 12-13 hours every night and takes 2 awesome naps during the day. I just lay him down and he puts his thumb in his mouth and he's off in la la land.
 Blake is smiling and laughing more and more and I'm loving his blue eyes. He's the only one that got them. ( I wish I knew how to work photo shop, I'd enhance the blue and make them pop - but alas, I don't.)
 This guy is addicted to something new. Dinosaurs. He's informed me that he doesn't like animals anymore and he now loves Dinos. I corrected him by telling him that he still loves animals, but that he now loves Dinosaurs as well. He better still love animals with how many he has! You will frequently find Tucker taking pictures of the computer or TV when there are dinosaurs on. I think I have over 100 that I need to delete off my camera. His new favorite show is Dino Dan and Tucker keeps asking me to call him that - which then prompts Aubrey to tell me to call her Dora. : )
 
Cody has been doing some dental work for Camp Williams (army). This last time he participated I told him to splurge and buy something for himself. He bought a sweet Hyperlite wake board, a life jacket and this cute little life jacket for the baby. We are getting all "geared" up to buy a boat in the spring.


2 comments:

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

I love that little life jacket! Blake looks so happy!

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

Cute, I have not looked a blogs for a while, and I love looking back. The broken window is classic. That is life with kids right? Blake is growing so fast.
Talk to you later,
ERin