Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Pictures

I took the kids to JCPenney's last week to get some pictures taken. I'm a bad Mom and hadn't taken Blake in for anything professional and he's already 3 months old. They turned out pretty cute. I wasn't super impressed with the guy taking the pictures, but oh well. Oh and maybe I'm lame, but I tend to go for the school picturesque backgrounds and none of the fun ones. Actually the guy picked the background for me - maybe I would have been adventuresome and picked a fun fall background.
Anyway, enjoy my cute kids!




7 comments:

Sarah said...

SO cute! You have such adorable children :)

Carson Calderwood said...

awesome pix

Anonymous said...

Four of eight of the most beautiful kids in the world

Marisa said...

They look great! I'm amazed that you got such good faces in the one where they're all together!

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

Haha what cute monsters! Not one of them has a trace of a milk moustache or cookie crumbs on their faces! They turned out really cute though. I need to go get Ethan's pictures taken now...

Becca and Brian said...

What a charming little family!

Aaron and Melissa said...

The pictures turned out SO cute. I like the traditional boring backgrounds too...usually I just do white, brown, or black. The one of the four of them is adorable...it is hard to get a good picture of all four kids. Miss ya.