Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Guilty

Cody and I hosted a How to Host a Murder party on October 28th. We invited some of our neighbors and friends and had quite the fun night. The game was the Good, the Bad and the Guilty. Basically a western theme. While deciding which characters to give to our guests I thought it wouldn't be very nice to give one of the girls the hooker role, so that's what I became, except since I am very non hookerish, I looked more like a pirate. Yes, I am wearing a pirate costume, but I do have fishnets on and my hooker boots! If you are interested in playing the game, you can buy it off me on KSL classifieds. : ) I purchased it from KSL and now that we've played it, we are ready to pass it on.






 
As you can tell from the pictures, we've got some friends that got very into their roles. The local thrift store gave this guy his leather attire and snakeskin boots for quite the steal!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun idea