Saturday, August 6, 2011

I scored!

You should all know that I love a good deal, especially a great deal. Cody's work has been needing some children's toys so I did some browsing on KSL Classifieds and came across this beauty! It's a 2 foot square play cube. I was able to pick it up for $25! Now if you aren't sure how great of a deal that is, take a look at this website and glance at the prices. A brand new cube costs over $500!
 I had no idea it was going to be so big when I picked it up. Tucker ended up having to seat in the front seat all the way home. Now if you go visit Cody's office you'll have some fun entertainment. : )

3 comments:

Susan said...

ooo that is a good deal! great job! :)

Lisa said...

Hayden loved playing with it while we were at the office on Friday. He even cried when we had to leave. I literally had to carry him out. It was a good purchase!

Russell said...

that is way cool, I am thinking about breaking a tooth just so I have an excuse to come and play with it!