Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cabin/Rodeo

We headed to the cabin on July 2nd for some horsin around and rodeo fun. Tucker and Mckenna played in the ditch and thankfully didn't get wet. My kids have a habit of "accidentally" falling in water. : )
 
Blake loves the water so much that we let him dangle!
Halle and Aubrey riding one of our 3 horses. I'm not a horsewoman, and sadly I don't even know which horse is which. All I know is one is named Duchess, one Lexie and one named Beau.
Blake LOVED the horse. He couldn't get enough and wanted to climb all over it.


The kids love the gator and tractor rides that Grandpa gives them. Last year I rode the gator and horses and was 9 months pregnant. Now Blake gets to enjoy it all.
My Grandpa Foster and cute Aubrey.
Cole was in heaven on the horses. You would think that living in a mountain valley where farmland is all around us that we'd get use to seeing horses, deer, cows, etc. But no, this kid points every one out - every time.
The rodeo was great. I personally thought it was one of the better one's I'd seen (and I've seen a lot over my 29 year lifespan.) The only event that didn't do too well was team roping. Those calves knew how to play the riders this year.

0 comments: