Monday, January 2, 2017

BYU football game and conference Sunday

I took Tucker and Gunner with me and my dad to attend the BYU vs Toledo football game this year. It was Gunner's first time attending a BYU game. We went early to experience all the pre-game festivities like the cougar walk and the marching band. It was really fun.

We bought our dinner there at the stadium, but I did happen to sneak in some drinks to the stadium for the three of us.

I've always enjoyed the games I've been able to attend with my dad, and I'm enjoying taking my kids with me too.

No BYU football game would be complete for kids without a cougar tail- an 18" maple bar.

That Sunday was General Conference, so we loaded up the kids in the Suburban and went for a drive up the Mirror Lake Highway. It was a beautiful drive. We stopped off at the Upper Provo River Falls for a photo.

0 comments: