Thursday, September 8, 2011

End of Summer Fun

We were able to get memberships to the Living Planet Aquarium for free by opening up savings accounts for Tucker and Aubrey at Mountain America Credit Union. We've been twice and the kids love it. Cody and I aren't that impressed after going to Baltimore's aquarium and Chicago's, but the kids don't know any different and they have a great time. We went as a family the first time and didn't take any pictures. We went with my Mom, Heather and Ethan the 2nd time.
 They have penguins at the aquarium right now.
 We went swimming at my Grandpa Foster's pool. Cole will finally float in a life jacket with arm bands on. Blake LOVES the water and is constantly splashing.


 My kids play with the water fountain just like I did when I was little. It's fun to see them do things that I did as a kid.
 We went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point on their last $2 Tuesday.

 There were cool hands on activities to entertain the kids.
 Their favorite part was probably digging for Dino's at the water table.
 Blake of course wanted to get in the water.

 I told Tucker to stand so I could take a picture with him and the T-Rex, this was what he wanted to do, act like the T Rex.


 It's been fun having my sister live closer. She can come and hangout with us more.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ah, fun. Posts like this really make me miss my family. We used to have monthly "grandma days" with my mom and sisters and we'd all go do something like Thanksgiving Point or the aquarium too. Fun stuff. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They're all gorgeous. I love the summer pictures. Too cute.

Lisa said...

Looks like fun! You should have called us. We live close by and have a season pass.