Monday, August 22, 2011

Deer Creek

We headed to Deer Creek for the afternoon last week with a bunch of friends and neighbors. Aubrey was my brave child that didn't seem to mind the water. She had fun playing with her 2 girlfriends.
 Tucker was a chicken and wouldn't get into the water until later when his friends arrived. He was content to sit and eat chips.
 Cole went right to work digging in the sand.
 Blake was so good and sat in the stroller the entire time. He's buddies with Ariann. She's 6 weeks younger than him.

 Tucker and his friends would jump off the dock and swim back to shore and repeat over and over. I wish we had gone to the lake more this summer, but I'm a cheapo and didn't want to pay the $10 fee to get in. Hopefully next year we'll have a boat and then I'll just use our parks pass.

1 comments:

Marisa said...

That stinks that you have to pay to get in! I guess I shouldn't take it for granted that we have so many lakes around here and I never have to pay! I keep wishing I will have a child that will stay in the stroller... what a good kid! Can't wait to see how big he is!