Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and other random stuff.

The kids had a great Easter this year. On Saturday, Cody and I had a presentation to go to, so Cody's parents came up to watch the kids. They took them to the Heber City Park for their annual Easter Egg Hunt. Our kids have never done that before and loved it! Too bad we didn't get pictures, maybe next year. Thanks for taking them Mickey and Cerola!

These pictures aren't in order of how we did things but oh well. Here they are all ready for church on Sunday. Cole is looking like a little man and not to brag or anything, but I bought Aubrey's dress for $3! (For all you Marylanders, ask Amanda Clauser -Hampstead Ward - about the store in PA that sells their stock of dresses twice a year for $3 a piece. Aubrey still has a few dresses that will fit her next year.) Cody's helping Tucker dye the eggs.
"Oohhh! Look how pretty!"

Just some brotherly love.
Aubrey received a pair of Little Mermaid sunglasses for her birthday and sports them around all the time. She thought Cole needed to try them on. : )
We've been busy getting last minute paperwork into our loan officer with hopes that we will FINALLY close on the house sometime this week. I think I've rescheduled Qwest and Direct TV 3 times with new move in dates. (Our original closing date was March 30th)
Tucker starts swimming lessons tomorrow, I started a spinning class and have been running quite a bit - these last 10 baby pounds are refusing to budge! I'm hoping that it's just because we've been stressed about the house and once we are in my body will finally kick it in gear.
One of my friends told me about this new thing on Walmart.com Go to their website and click on In Stores Now. You can sign up to receive tons of free samples from different products. My friend suggested using them for 72 hour kits. Not a bad idea, and they really are free. I received my first samples in the mail today.

6 comments:

Maquel said...

Your kids look so cute, and I'm very impressed with Aubrey's bargain dress! Good luck with closing this week. Hopefully that will go through.

Nicole said...

oh my gosh I can't believe that last pic, looks just like you lisa! so adorable

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Lisa - you are super amazing for only having 10 lbs to go just 2 months after having little Cole! I STILL have 10 lbs to go and Kelsi is 16 months! Spinning rocks, hope you like it. Your kids are adorable.

Starley Family said...

Good luck with the house guys!!! So stressful. Aubrey is looking as darling as ever and I love the cake. Way to go Lis. Psst...didn't you just have your third baby? It's okay to give yourself a break on the last few pounds. You are so fit it will come. Most people start complaining around the first birthday...

Tiffany said...

I can't get over how big Aubrey is now. Those pictures are all adorable.

Alysha said...

Such darling pictures of your cuter than ever kids! Way to go on finding such a steal on that dress-it was adorable. Can't wait to hear how things go on the house!